One on One Mental Game Coaching
The one-on-one in person mental game coaching program is the best option to improve your mental game. These sessions are ideal for serious athletes who want to uncover the issues that are hindering them from reaching peak performance. We work one-on-one either in person or via phone. To maximize the mental game coaching experience, we offer one-on-one sessions in one month packages. Contact us for pricing information or to set up a consultation.
Individual Program Includes:
• Meet with a basketball mental game coach professional to determine if this is the best program to meet your needs
Athlete Mental Aptitude Profile (AMAP)
• Comprehensive assessment identifying mental game strengths and weakness.
• Comprehensive Mental Game Summary identifying 5 major mental skills areas to target for improvement
Custom Mental Game Plan
• Sport specific strategies are developed to address challenges identified for mental game coaching
Mental Game Coaching
• Weekly individual session or as needed
• Mental Game Training handouts & summaries
• On site observation & Feedback*
• Goal Setting & Goal monitoring program
• Unlimited emails and text
Application of Mental Skills training in your environment
Final Assessment and Evaluation
The Program will help to:
• Implement mental game strategies customized for specific individual needs
• Identify areas challenging individual athlete’s performance
• Improve confidence, build trust, and enhance overall performance.
• Uncover the attitudes, behaviors, and beliefs that are limiting individual performance
• Uncover the issues that’s preventing the athlete from getting into the “flow” and stay there with confidence
• Provide tools to help increase the athletes Confidence
• Provide tools to enhance the athlete Focus and Concentration
• Provide tools to help the athlete remain Composed in stressful competitive situations
• Provide tools to help athletes improve Frustration
In person session subject to available
* additional fees may apply
Team Mental Game Program
The Team Mental Game Coaching Program will help improve the team’s performance, cohesion, focus, confidence and composure. The goal of the program is to help the team reach the goals they have set as a team. Gaining knowledge and insight into what is getting in the way of the team’s success can be very useful information for the coach and the team to assist in gaining peak performance.
Upon completion of a comprehensive evaluation, together we will determine how long the program will need to be to successful work through the identified areas of concern. Program commitments are in 1 month blocks.
The Program includes:
Team Mental Aptitude Profile (TMAP)
- Comprehensive assessment identifying mental game strengths and weakness
- Comprehensive mental game summary identifying major mental skill areas to target for improvement.
Coaches Needs Assessment Profile CNAP)
- Short assessment document focus on identifying coaching challenges
- Summary identifying the top major challenges limiting the team performance success
Pre-Seminar meeting with coaches to establish goals and objectives
- Outline is developed for Mental Game Program
Custom Mental Game Plan (MGP)
- Sport specific strategies are developed to address challenges identified by the team and coaches
- Mental Game Training handouts
- On site observation & feedback *
- Goal Setting & Goal monitoring
- Athlete & Coaches education
- Unlimited email and text
- Final Assessment & Program Evaluation
The Program will help to:
• Implement mental game strategies customized for the specific needs of your team
• Identify areas challenging the athlete’s performance
• Uncover the attitudes, behaviors, and beliefs that are preventing the team from performing well
• Identify the triggers that can help your team enter the “flow” and stay there with confidence
• Facilitate team cohesion and teamwork
• Provide tools to help increase the team Confidence
• Provide tools to enhance the team Focus and Concentration
• Provide tools to help the team remain Composed in stressful competitive situations
* additional fees may apply
Coaching Consultation is available to anyone who is interested in helping athletes improve their mental game. Coaches, parents, trainer, counselors, physician and others who work with athletes may see the need for a mental game coach after they have worked through the issues that brought them to you. A physician may refer an athlete to a mental game coach after an injury or as part of post surgery rehabilitation, a coach may ask for assistance in team building, goal setting and team cohesiveness, a parent may want to give their child the cutting edge and engage them at an early age to be mentally tough and identify any areas that could possibly be an issues or just simply get the cutting edge on their competition and personal growth.
Coach Consultation includes in person* and/or phone consultation, unlimited telephone calls during weekday office hours, after hours are subject to an additional charge, unlimited email and text correspondence.
The length of the contract will be determine based on the needs.
* In-person sessions are subject to availability.
One-on-One and Groups for Sport Parents
Our One-on-One and Group Sport Parent program will identify the top ten issues for sport parents. It will also address issues that get in the way of successful interactions with their child as it relates to their performance, enjoyment or lack of enjoyment with the sport they participate in. The Sport Parents will gain insight into behaviors that can curtail their child’s success. The Sport Parents will also gain knowledge to help strengthen the parent/athlete communication and the parent/athlete relationship as it relates to their performance and their life.
Program Packages Below:
- Program by Session
- Jump Start Program
- Silver Program
- Gold Program
- Platinum Program
- Black Card Program
Please call for detail and pricing – 704-201-2460